(Comments in red are updates as the week progresses.)
- 11/13 A practice quiz was given on Friday (short classes.) Review practice quiz, questions, Quiz and grade in class(some classes finished and some will finish Tuesday)
- 11/14 Go over questions on quiz. Notes on characteristics of polynomial functions (HW: 179 – 191) (Did not get to notes. Students graphed many polynomials in groups to look for patterns.)
- 11/15 Go over HW. Notes on Analyzing Graphs and Tables of Polynomial Functions: (HW (if time) 199 -205) (Will adjust and go over notes on polynomial characteristics….HW will be 179 – 191)
- 11/16 Go over HW. Notes on finding roots of polynomial functions (HW: 214 – 221) (This will be moved back to Friday)
- 11/17 Review the weeks material and quiz if time (HW: NONE)
- 11/13 Free Body Diagram Notes: HW pg 102: 8, 10, 11
- 11/14 Go over HW. FBD examples HW 12, 13, 16, 17
- 11/15 Go over HW: Quiz over F = ma
- 11/16 Grade Quiz in class and review FBD
- 11/17 Notes over Friction…NO HW
- 11/13 Go over systems of none linear equations (extension)
- 11/14 Go over HW. Assign Chapter Review (graded)(This is pushed back to Wednesday…the test will be moved to Friday.)
- 11/15 Go over Chapter Review
- 11/16 Test on Solving systems of equations
- 11/17 Finish Test if needed or program calculators
- Assign pages and finish ladder
- Work on pages
- Fri: meet with yearbook rep.
Short week for students because of parent-teacher conferences
- Mon: Properties of exponents. HW 7 – 12
- Tue: Operations with polynomials: HW 43 – 76…this will take 2 days, but because of the schedule, will also work on it Monday next week.
- Wed: Continue Tuesdays material…the binomial theorem will be covered
- Mon: Practice test
- Tue: Go over practice test
- Wed: Test of linear equations
- Mon: Proj motion ground to ground
- Tues: Go over hw
- Wed: Quiz
Alg 2: (no school Monday)
- Tuesday: Vertex form of parabolas – HW: 203 – 209 odd
- Wednesday: Go over HW, in class graphing from vertex form – no hw
- Thursday: Application problems – HW 231 – 237 odd
- Friday: Go over Thursday problems – HW review if time
- Tues: Go over HW pg 69: 1,3, 5, 9 a and b
- Wed: HW 10, 11, 13 a and b, 14, 18
- Thur: Go over HW and practice quiz
- Fri: Quiz on vectors
Adv. Alg: will bill updated today
Algebra 2: Graded homework from Monday. Reviewed any question. Took Quiz 4 on factoring.
Physics: Went over Monday’s homework. Reviewed questions on the homework. Discussed vertical motion and analysis. NO HOMEWORK
Advanced Algebra: Went over 1 – 8 on review guide. Assigned remainder of review for homework in class and went over all of review guide.
DigiPhoto: Worked on theme pages that are due by Friday.
Algebra 2: Reviewed factoring binomials (difference of squares, difference of cubes, sum of cubes). ASSIGNED ReQuiz 4 for homework. Graded out of 7 with #5 and #7 extra credit.
Physics: Students finished quiz on horizontal kinematic motion (started on Friday.) After finishing, assigned homework 26, 29, 30 on page 42.
Advanced Algebra: Went over homework on problem solving. (52 – 59). Assigned review at end of packet (1-8)
DigiPhoto: Discussed theme ideas. Students MUST complete a 2 page spread by Friday using the theme they liked most.